Highlight the program you wish to delete, then press the [Clear] button on the bottom left of your remote. The selection will vanish from your list. To delete an entire folder of programs (even if the folder just contains one episode), highlight the folder in My Shows and press [Clear].
How do you delete multiple recordings?
Delete multiple TiVo recordings at once
How do I delete all recordings on Virgin TiVo box?
- Press the Recordings button on the bottom right of your remote.
- Select the show in your library and press OK.
- Select the episode you want to delete, and press OK.
- You will be asked if you’d like to delete just this episode or all episodes you have saved, select the option you’d like and press OK.
How do I manage my recordings on TiVo?
From the Home screen, select the Menu icon or press 0 on your remote (if you have the newer TiVo experience). Select Manage and then Manual Recording. Use the up and down arrows to set the frequency of the recording (Once or Repeat), and then press the right arrow.
How do I delete posts quickly?
How to delete all Instagram posts
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Tap the menu button in the top right corner.
- Tap “Your activity”
- Tap “Photos and videos”
- Tap “Posts”
- Select all the posts you want to delete.
- When you’re done, just tap “Delete”
- When you see the “Delete Posts?” popup, tap “Delete”
How do I delete multiple files and delete them?
You can delete multiple files or folders by holding down Ctrl and clicking each file or folder before pressing Delete . You can hold down Shift while pressing Delete to prevent files from going to the Recycle Bin when deleted.
How do I delete recordings on my TV?
How to Play & Delete Recordings | Start.ca Support Videos
How do you delete recordings?
Delete a Record
Can you delete more than one episode on virgin?
To delete multiple recordings on Virgin Media, go to the “All” section within the guide. Next, highlight the files and press the “Clear” button on your remote. At the next prompt, select what action you wish to perform regarding the selected files.
Where is the clear button on Virgin remote?
You’ll see the TV button in the top right corner of the remote and the Clear button in the bottom left corner. The LED light at the top of your remote will flash green twice and you can release the TV and Clear buttons.
How do I delete everything on this device?
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Enter passcode if prompted.
How do I delete all device content?
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. You’ll be asked to confirm, and it may take a few minutes to complete the process. Start by backing up your Android phone, then remove any MicroSD cards and your SIM card.
How long do recordings stay on TiVo?
Roughly, there are 45 hours of recordings. 20 hours in To Do. 20 hours indicating deletion within 24 hours / 3 days.
How many shows can TiVo record at once?
Record 6 shows at once and store up to 300 HD hours. Find what you want instantly with the voice remote. Explore recommendations made just for you. Enjoy cinematic quality with Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision.
How do I record multiple episodes on TiVo?
Tune to a Sling channel where recording is permitted, press the center button on your remote to bring up the on-screen controls, and then select the Record icon. (Sling DVR is required for recording.) If you see a window asking you to set recording options, choose which episodes you’d like to record.
How do you mass delete posts?
Delete Multiple Instagram Posts at the Same Time
Can you delete multiple posts at once?
What to Know. Go to your profile and select Manage Posts, find posts you no longer want, and click Next > Delete Posts > Done. In the mobile app, select Manage Activity, set filters to find posts you don’t want, and Archive them.
How do I delete one post from multiple posts?
How To Delete One Photo From Multiple Photos On Instagram
How do I select multiple files at once?
To select multiple adjacent files in the File Explorer window, click the first file to select it. Then press and hold down the “Shift” key on your keyboard. Then click the last file to select all the files including and between the first and last files you clicked. You can then release the “Shift” key.
How do I delete thousands of files at once?
How do I delete thousands of files at once?
- Open the folder with the files/folders you want to delete.
- Single click any file or folder.
- Press CTRL+A.
- Press SHIFT+Delete.
- On the warning that will pop up click “Yes” and put a tick in the box that say apply this to all other items.
How do you select and delete all files?
Press and hold the CTRL key as you select multiple files to delete. To select a long list of files click the first file in the list, press and hold SHIFT, then click the last file in the list.
How do I Delete multiple DVR recordings on Dish?
Delete Multiple Recordings:
- From live TV, press DVR button 2 times.
- Select “Edit”
- Highlight the desired recordings or groups and press select button.
- Select “Delete”
How do I Delete multiple recordings on my directv DVR?
To delete DIRECTV recordings, you’ll need to access the “manage recordings” menu from the device that they were recorded on. Then you can delete specific or ALL targeted recordings from the list. As far as the smart recordings, they can be deleted from the details tab.
How do I Delete multiple DVR recordings on Comcast?
Delete Multiple Recordings at Once
- Using your Xfinity remote, press Menu or the DVR button. Select Manage My DVR from the on-screen menu and press OK.
- Highlight DVR Clean Up and press OK.
- Using the up and down arrow keys, highlight and press OK on any recording you want to delete.
- Highlight Delete and press OK.
How do I delete scheduled recordings on my DVR?
To cancel a scheduled recording:
Press on the remote control, and select DVR from the menu. On the DVR menu at the bottom of the screen, select Scheduled. A list of the scheduled recordings appears, sorted by date. Select the recording you want to cancel, and press ok.
How to delete cloud recordings after a specified number of days?
Click the Recording tab. Click the Delete cloud recordings after a specified number of days toggle to enable or disable it. If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change. Note: If the option is grayed out, it has been locked at the account level and needs to be changed at that level.
How do you delete Phone recordings?
On your Android device, open the Phone app . Call recording. Under “Recordings,” tap Delete recordings.
How do I delete voice recordings from my Phone?
Delete one item at a time
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google account.
- At the top, tap Data & privacy.
- Under “History settings,” tap Web & App Activity Manage activity.
- Next to the item you want to delete, tap Delete.
How do you mass delete voice memos on iPhone?
Delete a recording
- In the list of recordings, tap the recording you want to delete, then tap. .
- Tap Edit above the list of recordings, select one or more recordings, then tap Delete.
How do you delete multiple files on iPhone?
Touch and hold the file or folder, then choose an option: Copy, Duplicate, Move, Delete, Rename, or Compress. To modify multiple files or folders at the same time, tap Select, tap your selections, then tap an option at the bottom of the screen.