Ever imagined a France-like feel, architecture, and French delicacies in India? Well, you can now experience these vibes in Pondicherry. This union territory, also referred to as ‘India’s Little France’, is known for its colonial history and French essence. Hence, it reflects a diverse culture and unique vibes than the rest of India. It houses some of the most exceptional French cafes admired by every tourist who visits this aesthetic city. Here are the top five most alluring French cafes to explore by booking a car on Rent in Pondicherry.
PondiCherry’s French Cafe: Explore the art, lifestyle, and French delights
When the entire territory is known for the iconic French cafes, there is obvious confusion about the best cafes. Below are the most-admired five French cafes in Pondicherry:
- Cafe Des Art: For all art lovers who are also fans of coffee and classic French architecture, Cafe Des Art is a must-visit.The vibrant yellow walls adorned with fascinating artwork are the salient feature of this Cafe. No reservation is required to relax and have a peaceful coffee sip at this pet-friendly Cafe. Its mouth-watering French menu includes waffles, croissants, various coffees, salads, etc.
→ Timing: Monday-Sunday (Tuesday closed) 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
2. Le Cafe: You will cherish the delightful French cuisine and aesthetic feel at Pondicherry’s Le Cafe. It boasts a sophisticated ambience and great hospitality, the reason for the high popularity of this cafe. Besides delicious sweets, snacks, and coffee, you will find various healthy delights in Le Cafe.
→ Timing: Mon-Sun from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
3. Coromandel Cafe: Boasting extraordinary European architecture and classic French cuisine, Coromandel Cafe looks no less than a fairytale world. It’s pastel architecture and French furnishing complement the cozy and aesthetic environment. Coromandel Cafe is famous for its bakery goods, seafood, and coffee variety.
→ Timings: Every day from 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
4. Rendezvous Cafe: Pondicherry’s Rendezvous Cafe offers both indoor and outdoor seating. It has sophisticated white infrastructure and an elegant interior decorated with quirky frames to give a perfect view to click some pictures. There are live music arrangements in Rendezvous Cafe. Its wide range menu consists of the best French dishes starting from Rs.250.
→ Timings: This cafe opens every day except Tuesday in two different time slots, i.e., 12 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
5. Les Saveurs: The authentic and captivating French architecture along with the cozy and warm ambience, make Les Saveurs an exceptional French Cafe. Its French menu comprises both Veg and Non Veg dishes. Its most popular dishes are French fries, Dunken chicken streak, and Tequila shrimp. This gorgeous and budget-friendly restaurant is located at Dumas St. White Town.
→ Timings: Open from Monday to Sunday between 11:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Cab Services In Pondicherry To Explore Its Iconic French Cafes
Pondicherry has many popular tourist attractions boasting the essence of French history in India. While exploring this beautiful city, you should not miss its intricately designed French cafes. You can hire a car on Rent in Pondicherry for hassle-free visits to its popular cafes. At Savaari, we provide top-notch and economical cab services for round trips, one-way trips, local travel, and airport transfers. Connect with us to book impressive cab services in Pondicherry at the best rates.